The Department of Education is the primary coordinating body for all of Concordia University’s initial teacher licensure and endorsement preparation. The Teacher Education program has committed to continuous improvement of programming and curriculum based on student impact data and stakeholder feedback. The data provided below includes (1) impact measures that tell the story of impact on P-12 student learning and on teaching effectiveness and (2) outcome measures that include graduation rates and completer hiring rates.
- Impact on P-12 Learning and Development
- Indicators of Teaching Effectiveness
- Graduation Rates
- Satisfaction of Completers
- Ability to be hired
- Satisfaction of employers and employment milestones
- Student Loan Default Rates