Medical Concerns

Medical Concerns

Upon admission state law also requires that Concordia University, St. Paul have your immunization record on file.

Student Hospitalization or Surgery:

  1. Students who live in campus housing must notify the campus housing official in charge of their residence when they have been hospitalized or undergone surgery during the academic year.
  2. Upon discharge from the hospital or surgery, students may not return to the campus residence unless they are able to perform all of their own self-care measures and can return to normal activities of daily living.
  3. Upon return to the campus residence following hospitalization or surgery, students must present documentation from their health care provider indicating their ability to perform self-care to the appropriate campus housing official.
  4. The campus housing official in charge of the student’s residence will notify family members of a hospitalization when appropriate. If the student desires that his/her course instructors be informed of his/her absence, the director of advising may be asked to assist in this communication.
  5. Hospitalization or Surgery Form

Immunization Form

Meningitis and Hepatitis Information

Have a healthy and productive year!