Student Card Use

The ID card can be used to purchase food service items, get your laundry done, get access to your residence hall, make copies, get postage, and make purchases of many other items on campus. If you want to use your card to make purchases, there are two locations on campus to put money on your card to make it work for you:

  • To purchase Food Funds for use in the Dining Hall, Commons Cafe, or the Union Snack bar, visit the Sodexho Campus Services Office in the Dining Hall Building on 2nd floor.
  • To purchase Concordia Cash for the bookstore, make personal photocopies, do your laundry in the residence halls, or other such related items that do not include food service items, visit the Cashier Window in the Bear Center in the Administration Building.

If you need access to secure areas, contact the Security and Card Services Department at Meyer 124, or by emailing Card Services at