Faculty/Staff Card Use

The ID card can be used to purchase food service items, get access to secure areas, for parking in Lot A, to make copies, get postage, and make purchases of many other items on campus. To purchase Food Funds for use in the Dining Hall or the Union Snack bar, visit the Sodexho Campus Services Office in the Dining Hall Building on 2nd floor. To purchase Concordia Cash to use in the Bookstore, stop by the Cashier’s office in the Bear Center.

  • If you need access to the parking lot contact the Security Office in the Meyer Hall, Room 124.
  • If you need to make copies for your department contact the Copy Center in the Meyer Hall, Room 126.
  • If you need access to secure areas, contact the Security and Card Services Department at Meyer 124, or by emailing Card Services at cardservices@csp.edu.
  • If you need access to library materials, contact the Library staff in the Library Technology Center.

Campus ID Card Policy for Staff and Faculty
All employees (Regular, Temporary, and Summer) and affiliated third-party workers working in the office or classroom environment should display their ID card while on the CSP campus and working in an official capacity. The Concordia ID card should be worn at belt level or above, and in a manner to make it completely visible. Lanyards are available for purchase in the Concordia University Bookstore.