Late-night study sessions with your neighbors, walking to all of your classes, living as close as possible to the Dining Hall (where you don’t have to cook OR clean!)… There’s no better way to get wrapped up in college life than to live on campus in one of Concordia’s four residence halls: Holst Hall, Hyatt Village, Luther Hall and Wollaeger Hall.
First-year students live in community-style halls with 2- or 3- person rooms and centrally located bathrooms. Upperclassmen live in apartment-style halls with fully furnished studio, 2- or 4-bedroom suites with private bedrooms. All buildings have secured doors with access using your student ID.
- 80% of first-year students live on campus.
- Walk no more than five minutes from your residence hall to anywhere you need to go on campus.
- Holst Hall (upperclassmen) is equipped with full kitchens.
- Study areas and lounges are available in each hall.
- Off-campus apartments are available for married students and students with families.
Who says you have to learn how to cook your own food?! Finding hot, delicious meals and snacks on campus is a snap. CSP Dining is proud to offer a dining program complete with signature items and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Your Flex Points can be used like cash at either the Dining Hall or Commons Cafe.
Flex Points Meal Plans
- Full Meal Plan – all Hyatt, Luther and Wollaeger residents are placed on the Full Meal Plan.
- Holst Hall Meal Plan – all Holst residents are placed on the Holst Meal Plan. Holst residents may petition to Opt Out of the meal plan or upgrade to the full meal plan.
- Flex Points do not carry over from one semester to the next. Any unused Flex Points will be forfeited at the end of the semester.
The Dining Hall
One of the most historic locations on campus has gone through a modern overhaul! The renovated Dining Hall features expanded menu options and is an engaging and functional student life destination! You’ll enjoy flat-panel TVs, additional natural lighting and a variety of seating styles. It’s a great place to fill your stomach while meeting up with friends and classmates.
The Commons Cafe
When you need a quick pick-me-up between classes or a convenient location to meet your study group over breakfast, head to the Commons. Centrally located, the Commons Cafe proudly brews Caribou Coffee and makes unique, Concordia-inspired espresso drinks, smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and salads.