- It is the intent of Concordia University to provide a quality technological environment for the University community in which certain standards are observed. All Concordia University students, faculty and staff authorized to use Concordia University computing facilities are responsible for reading, understanding, and complying with the following policies.
- Concordia technology resources are available to the following learning communities:
- Current students, faculty, and staff
- Persons associated with official programs of the University
- Visitors and guests associated with official University activities
- Emeriti faculty (university e-mail account support)
- Alumni (in good standing)
- Requirements for use of University technology resources:
- Comply with the following Acceptable Use Policy
- Understand and agree that use of Concordia University technology resources indicates acceptance of the policy
- Obtain necessary accounts and passwords and be responsible for maintaining the security of all accounts
Realize public computer facilities and electronic classrooms are established for educational purposes and those purposes must take priority.
Last modified: January 25, 2018