- Student contacts Financial Aid advisor or other program (NCAA) advisors to determine effect of a late withdraw before completing the petition form.
- Student completes/provides:
- General Petition form (goes to Registrar’s Office) stating the withdraw request for medical reasons:
- Documentation from a care provider or other evidence by the last day of the classes to SAS staff or the registrar directly.
- Documentation outlines the a) reasons for withdraw and b) why the student was unable meet standard timelines for that withdraw (e.g, hospitalization, chronic condition that rapidly worsened, death in the family, etc).
- Late withdraws are typically granted for one semester. CSP reserves the right to decline additional late withdraw requests, or to decline re-admission to a student after a late withdraw if the below criteria are not met:
Last modified: January 25, 2018