- The University reserves the right (on its own initiative) to inform family, e.g., a parent or legal guardian:
- that a residential student is expected to be hospitalized for more than 24 hours;
- that a traditional student has been suspended or expelled from the University or from University housing.
- Under federal law, the University may contact parents or guardians if a student under the age of 21 violates University rules or other laws regarding alcohol and controlled substances.
- The University also reserves the right (on its own initiative or in conformity with the law) to inform any other person(s), based upon information given to a member of the Concordia community (even in “confidence”), that their health or safety may be endangered.
Last modified: January 25, 2018