If you are not current in your payments to Concordia University (on an approved payment plan) or have an unpaid balance on your student account, you may be placed on financial hold. While you are on financial hold:
- You will be deregistered for or not allowed to attend the next term.
- Your unpaid balance is subject to finance charges or late fees.
- Since you are not registered, financial aid for the next term will be canceled.
- If you do not register for the upcoming term, your student loans will lose current in-school deferment and may go into repayment status.
- You will be responsible for payment of all costs associated with the collection of your unpaid balance, including finance charges, collections fees, and attorney’s fees.
- You will not receive any transcripts or diploma.
- If you are a veteran, your benefits will be discontinued.
Last modified: January 25, 2018