H. Grades (A, B, C, D, F, P/N) given in a specific course may not be changed after they have been reported to the Office of the Registrar by the instructor, unless it is found that an error has been made in calculation or recording. Grades earned in a course may not be changed due to work submitted in a later term. Errors in recording or miscalculation must be changed no later than the end of the semester following the error. Academic integrity violations have no time limitations. Grade changes must have accompanying documentation and be approved by the faculty member, the Department Chair, and the Dean of the College.

I. Students who wish to appeal final course grades must do so within 90 days from the date the grade is posted by the Registrar.

Last modified: January 25, 2018