- The presence of alcohol or alcoholic beverage containers in a room may subject all persons in the room as well as residents of the room to disciplinary consequences.
- People under the influence of alcohol will be held responsible for their actions.
- Violators are to be brought to the attention of the Judicial Advisor (if in the residence halls, by the RA’s or security staff).
- If there are damages, restitution must be made.
- Violations shall be reviewed by the Judicial Advisor and will be referred to the judicial officer.
- Parents of dependent students may be contacted as a result of the student’s breach of alcohol policies.
- RAs can and are willing to provide information and resources regarding the impact of using either legal chemicals or controlled substances.
Last modified: January 25, 2018