If you are not current in your payments to Concordia University (on an approved payment plan) or have an unpaid balance on your student account, you may be placed on financial hold. While you are on financial hold:
- You will not be allowed to register for the next term. If you have already pre-registered for a term and have an outstanding balance from the previous term you will be dropped from your classes and your access to Blackboard will be disabled.
- Your unpaid balance is subject to finance charges or late fees.
- Since you are not registered, financial aid for the next term will be canceled.
- If you do not register for the upcoming term, your student loans will lose current in-school deferment and may go into repayment status.
- You will be responsible for payment of all costs associated with the collection of your unpaid balance, including finance charges, collections fees, and attorney‘s fees.
- You will not receive any transcripts or diploma.
- If you are a veteran, your benefits will be discontinued.
- You will not be retroactively registered for any course missed. You will need to contact your academic adviser to make up missed courses.
Last modified: January 25, 2018