Errors in recording or miscalculation must be changed no later than the end of the semester following the error. Grade changes must have accompanying documentation and be approved by the Department or Program Chair and the Dean of the College in which the program resides. Students who wish to appeal a final grade will follow the procedures found in FH 9.47. The appeal must be initiated no later than 5 university business days after grades are officially posted by the registrar’s office.

Last modified: January 25, 2018