The following benefit summaries are available through the benefits website and accessible through CSP Connect. The plan document of each applicable benefit maintains plan control over the benefit terms and eligibility.
- Medical Care (administered by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Minnesota)
- Prescription Program (administered by Express Scripts)
- Dental Care (administered by Cigna Dental)
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Hotline is available through the Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available for immediate assistance by phoning 1-800-428-0957.
All benefit summary plans may be found at https://concordia.csp.edu/humanresources/employee-benefits/ or by contacting the Human Resources office.</p>
The Mental Health and Substance Abuse Program, administered by Cigna Behavioral Health, may be obtained by phoning 1-866-726-5267. In addition, the Mental Health and Substance abuse Hotline through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available for immediate assistance. EAP’s number is 1-800-428-0957.
Last modified: February 5, 2019