Cybersecurity continues to grow in importance for organizations. One of the best ways for you to be a steward of CSP’s data is to keep your personal computers patched. Learn more below:
- CSP-issued laptops leverage a program called Kaseya to install patches. CSP employees will routinely receive a message from Kaseya asking for a reboot to complete the installation process. Please make sure that machines are rebooted the same day that a Kaseya message is received.
- Personal devices are expected to be current with patches as well. Here are several reasons to continue to follow through with software and hardware updates and patches:
- Software patches and updates repair security vulnerabilities.
- Software patches and updates bring new features to your system.
- Software updates protect CSP data.
- Software updates and patches not only protect your device but help to protect the other devices in the network.
- As a CSP employee, you deserve the latest and greatest which comes through these software updates and patches.