Want to get connected with CSP Ministry? There’s so many ways you can get involved!
Find Us At Our Spaces
Most of our opportunities and hang time happen in 3 main places:
- Graebner Memorial Chapel / Cross of Christ Fellowship Center (CCFC)/ the Underground
Where you’ll find daily chapel, the CSP Ministry staff office, and coffee, snacks, & hang out space!
- The Living Room
A comfy space on the tunnel for homework, hanging out, meetings, Bible studies, and making others feel welcome on campus.
- Prayer Chapel
A small, quiet space for individual or small group prayer and conversation at the bottom level of the Behm Crossroads, below the Buenger Education Center.
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) – Thursday nights at 9pm in the Underground (basement of the chapel) | email@example.com
- 908 – Wednesday nights at 9:08pm in the Chapel | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Propel Women’s Ministry – Monday nights at 9pm in the Living Room (in the tunnel by the game rooms) | email@example.com
- Cornerstone Men’s Ministry – Monday nights at 9pm in the Underground | firstname.lastname@example.org
CSP Ministry sees Bible Study as an incredibly important piece of Christian life and discipleship. CSP Ministry offers seasonal study opportunities and resources during Lent and other times. We also equip students and staff to lead and facilitate Bible Studies in their areas of campus as well.
Peer Ministers are a team of students who are trained to be an aware and welcoming presence on campus. These are students who are seeking to live out the welcoming and serving heart of Jesus in their everyday lives at Concordia. Peer Ministers are an important ministry for Concordia as well as a valuable equipping experience for Christian students. They are students who help others connect with community, resources, and Jesus. If you would like to connect with a Peer Minister, send us an email at email@example.com.
Serve in Chapel
We love having as many different people involved in chapel as possible. Do you like to read aloud? Are you interested in running sound or visuals? Do you play an instrument or sing? Do you do skits or dance? We would love to have you use your gifts in chapel!