Whenever faculty or staff speak on or off campus, it is essential to proudly represent Concordia University, St. Paul. A PowerPoint template has been designed to facilitate a professional presentation design that aligns with University brand standards. Please download, install, and use this template whenever you are speaking.
- Download the CSP PoowerPoint template and save it to your desktop
- Open PowerPoint
- Click the File tab
- Click options
- Click save
- Paste C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\ in the Default personal templates location box
Then the templates will appear in PERSONAL.
NOTE: Make sure to replace UserName in the previous folder names with your own username.
NOTE: You must be an Administrator on the computer you are using in order to install the template files.
NOTE: On Mac, the templates folder is “Applications folder/Microsoft Office/Templates/My Templates”
If you have any problems loading or using this PowerPoint Template, please contact the Concordia University Technology Help Desk
The CSP Google Slides template can be accessed by any csp.edu email address, without needed to install or download any templates. This general template can be used for university presentations, student assignments, or any other university activities.
- Before beginning, ensure you are signed in with your csp.edu email address. The template will not appear if using a personal account.
- Visit www.slides.google.com.
- In the top panel named “Start a new presentation,” there will be lists of standard Google templates to pick from. On the top right side of this panel, there is a dropdown marked with arrows which defaults to the selection titled “template gallery.”
- Click these arrows, and the template panel will expand, revealing more templates, with tabs in the yellow bar across the top, which are marked “General” and “Concordia University, St. Paul.” Click the CSP tab.
- Click on the CSP Template Standard, and begin creating your branded presentation.
- To save your presentation, change the name of the presentation, and it will be saved to your Google Drive. Use your Drive to find your presentation later to edit, present, or download.