Guest Access Policy
- To obtain a guest login, visit the Help Desk and show them your state-issued ID card.
- Two public workstations across from the Library Circulation Desk are available, but not reserved, for guest use.
- If a Concordia student, faculty, or staff member needs to use either of these computers while a guest is logged in, the guest will be asked to log off. See Computer Use Priorities below for more details.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children of Concordia students, faculty, and staff may only use the library’s computers under direct parental supervision when computers are available. Parents/guardians are responsible for any property damage or act of vandalism done by the child.
- Guest access is only available during hours the Help Desk is open.
- Abusers of the Guest Access Policy will be escorted from campus by Campus Security.
Computer Use Priorities
- Concordia University students, faculty, and staff needing computers for assignments, papers, presentations, and other course-related assignments.
- Concordia University students, faculty, and staff using computers for non-academic, personal growth.
- Non-Concordia University individuals using computers for academic assignments and research.
- Non-Concordia University individuals using computers for personal reasons.