Google Apps Status
Goole provides updated information on a majority if their systems to indicate if they are having any issues. You can click on the following link to check the status.
If you are a PC user:
- Go to http://www.printeron.com/
- Click on the Support link (top right hand of the page)
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Downloads
- Scroll down until you see PrintWhere Universal Driver and click on Download PrintWhere
- After the download has completed, locate the PWhere.exe and open/run that file.
- If asked “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”, Click Yes
- When PrintWhere 3.8 starts installing click on Next, Yes, then Finish
- From the Start menu or your desktop on your computer locate the PrintWhere Device Manager software and open it
- In the Keywords search field type in CSP and select Search.
- Click on the Preferences link (bottom right hand side of the page). In the new window click on Edit in the Account Settings area
- In the new window enter your CSP username (no @csp.edu needed), your CSP network password and leave the Validate PrinterOn checkbox unchecked. Click OK. Click OKagain
- The field below should now show the CSP Mobile Printer (csp-followyou). Highlight that printer and click OK
- In the new window click on Select
If you are a Mac user:
- Go to: http://printeron.csp.edu/cps
- Log in with CSP Connect username and password
- Upload desired document, and follow steps on the website to print it Then go to any printer with a card reader, swipe your ID card and follow the directs to print out your document.
How do I reset my password if I DON’T know my login information?
Contact the I.T. Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-641-8866, and give them the following information for security verification purposes:
- Full name
- L Number/Student ID
- The name of the system you are attempting to login to i.e. CSPConnect, Blackboard or Gmail
- Current home address
- Alternate email address or phone number where you can be reached
How do I reset my password if I DO know my login information?
- Go to www.csp.edu/passwordreset
- Sign in with your CSPConnect login information
- You should be in the Library and Technology tab and will need to click on the link, “Change you CSPConnect/Library Database password”, this will allow you to change your password
- To enroll in the password reset tool service, go to the Enrollment tab
- Register your security questions and answer 6. Click “Update”
How do I connect to the Internet?
- Turn on your device, and make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled
- Connect to cspsecure by double clicking on this network in your network list
- This will prompt you for a username and password
- This is your CSPConnect login information, but you will need to type csp\ before your username
- Example: csp\ramos
- Be sure that you are using the backslash leaning to the left as show above, located above the Enter key on your keypad
Concordia University St Paul is now offering students the ability to install the latest versions of the Microsoft Office Suite software on up to 5 personal devices. The following form must be used to signup for access to Office 365.