Installing a printer on a student computer or non-CSP faculty computer.
Welcome to your new printing app “Mobility Print”. Mobility Print is one of the tools that can be used by students and faculty to print to any visible printer on our Print Server.
- Connect to cspsecure Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Go to http://print:9163/help/client-setup/ to download the Mobility Print App.
- Run the Mobility Print App setup; accept the agreement and click Next
- A list of printers will populate. Select the printer that will be used and click Next
- Enter your user name and password and click next. Then click Finish
- On the PC go to devices and click on Printers & scanners. On Mac go to System Preferences and click on Printers & Scanners
- Select the printer that was installed and set as default printer if you desire
- Repeat step 3 to 6 if multiple printer is required
Manage Your Printing Account
To manage your PaperCut account go to http://papercut.csp.edu:9191/user.
- Log in with your user name and password
- Options are located on the left panel of the website
- Redeem Card
- Transaction History
- Recent Print Jobs
- Job pending Release
- Web Print
- Log Out
To submit a web print
Web Printing can be done through the Papercut website.
- Click Web Print on the on the left panel of the website
- Click Submit a Job
- Click on the Print Options and Account Selection on the bottom right corner
- Enter the number of copies and click Upload Documents on the bottom right corner
- Drag flies into the here box or Upload from computer. Click Upload & Complete