All graduates must have completed their application for program completion AND provide their student ID number in order to successfully submit an ON-LINE CAP & GOWN ORDER (available Mar. 23 at noon and will close on April 26 at 11:59 p.m.).
ALL online attire orders:
- received by April 19 at 11:59 AM, will be sent in the mail
- submitted between April 19, noon and on the day of your ceremony, may pickup your attire one hour before your ceremony and incur a $25 processing fee
If you are borrowing a gown or other items, please notify us to ensure that you wear the correct attire and that you will be included in the seating chart.
Your package will include:
items reflecting your degree, honors pin or medallion if qualifiedcommencement day instructions, and Alumni and Bookstore materials.
Please open your package immediately to ensure all items are included and contact us with concerns.
Undergraduate, Graduate and Educational Specialist Recipients-
PLACE YOUR ATTIRE ORDER (available Mar 23 at noon)
Medallions & Pins
Honor medallions are awarded to those earning Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, and Summa Cum Laude. Students graduating with distinction or high distinction will receive pins indicating their level of achievement.
Honors for the commencement program will based on your cumulative grade point average at mid-term of the semester of the ceremony.
Students in the Undergraduate programs who have completed 60 or more credits at Concordia and have earned the following Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) are eligible to receive the honor medallion:
- 3.90 or higher are designated as graduating summa cum laude
- 3.75 to 3.89 are designated as graduating magna cum laude
- 3.60 to 3.74 are designated as graduating cum laude
Students in the Undergraduate programs who have completed 59 or fewer credits at Concordia and have earned the following Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) are eligible to receive a pin for their achievement:
- 3.90 or higher will be recognized as graduating with high distinction
- 3.75 to 3.89 will be recognized as graduating with distinction
Students receiving a Master of Arts (MA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (MS) and Educational Specialist (Ed.S) degree will receive a medallion that signifies completing the program’s rigorous requirements.
Students receiving a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) or Educational Doctorate (Ed.D) degree do not receive a medallion.
Medallions and pins for all qualifying students will be included with your online attire order.
This page was last updated 1/30/20