Are YOU ready for adventure with a purpose? A road trip with a social justice lens? A life-changing experience you will never forget? Follow the link for upcoming trips: CSP Service Trips
What you need to know to become involved:
- Concordia offers 3-4 service trips on an annual basis. For more information see the Service Trip FAQ.
- Online applications open the first day of classes and close by October 2nd. All traditional students are emailed the application or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
- Service trips are student-led with two staff/faculty who accompany the group and serve as advisers.
- Participants are selected to be on a service trip by the student leaders. Selection is based on the essay application with names removed.
- Fundraising opportunities are provided through the CALL Center. Many students have found they can easily raise half the trip’s cost.
- Most trips fall in the $600-$1800 price range.
Interested in leading a future service trip?
Trips are student-proposed in addition to being student led. Students propose trips during spring semester for the following academic year. If you would like the service trip proposal form, please email CALL@csp.edu and request it prior to March 1st.
Texas Flood Relief Spring Break 2018
Nicaragua Service Trip Winter Break 2017-2018
Costa Rica Service Trip Spring Break 2018