Accounts Payable

Cash Advance
Please note that Cash Advances may only be taken out by Concordia Faculty/Staff. Cash Advances may not be written out to a student.

Use this form in the event a CSP employee requires advance funds to travel and attend business related events on behalf of CSP. It is greatly advised that these funds are not used to purchase material products. CSP has many vendors that provide products with the benefits of being tax exempt and/or may have discounted rates. Use a Purchase Order to purchase from vendors.  Please provide all necessary signatures.

Cash Box Advance


Use this form in the event that a CSP organization requires cash on hand at an event that is being hosted on campus. Please provide all necessary signatures.

Check Request
Use this form to pay a vendor for products or services that were acquired and a purchase order was not acquired before hand. Attach the original invoice or other supporting documentation. Please provide all necessary signatures. They can then be brought to the Business Office, 1st floor of the Administration Building. 

Employee Reimbursements are done only on Wednesdays.  Expense reports must be submitted to Accounts Payable by 4:30pm on Friday to be included in the following check run on Wednesday.  Notification will be sent to the employee’s campus email address advising of a payment.  Contact Cheryl Wolfram at x8751 or PaNhia Thor at x8218 if there are any questions or concerns regarding the Expense Policy for reimbursement.

EXPENSE-POLICY-2020. This is the policy for allowable reimbursements.

Expense Report -Non Travel
Use this form for non-travel related expenses any individual has paid for with his/her own funds. Remember to attach all original itemized receipts. Please provide all necessary signatures. Once completed, bring it to the Business Office, 1st floor of the Administration Building. For total amounts of $25 or less use the Petty Cash form.

**PLEASE NOTE: If you need assistance with paying for travel or non-travel reimburseable expenses, please contact Cheryl Wolfram at 651-641-8751.

Expense Report-Travel Only (See below for links)                                                                                                                 The mileage rates are adjusted each year per IRS requirements. Effective January 1, 2020 the mileage rate will be .575/mile. Any mileage incurred should be completed on the Mileage Supplement form and included with the Expense Report.  Remember to attach all original itemized receipts. Please provide all necessary signatures.


MILEAGE-SUPPLEMENT-2020                       MILEAGE-SUPPLEMENT-2019

Use this form for payments to individuals who provided services to CSP who are not employees of the university. CSP employees who provided a service/product not related to their normal work requirements are to contact HR.  Please include a W-9 for new vendors. Please provide all necessary signatures.

W-9 Form

NOTE: Honorarium/Stipend requests for all Concordia faculty/staff must be brought to the Human Resources department.

Petty Cash
Use this form for reimbursable expenses incurred for a total of $25 or less. Bring it along with the original itemized receipt(s) to the business office for authorization, and then to the cashier’s window to receive a reimbursement. For total expenses over $25 use the Expense Report -Non Travel or Expense-Report-Travel-2020 form. Please provide all necessary signatures.

Purchase Order
Use this form BEFORE purchasing products or services. Please fill out the form completely. It must be saved with a different name using the “Save As” function under the File menu option. Save it to a directory on your hard drive/computer.

Once the Purchasing department receives and reviews the PO request, it will then be created in Banner and emailed to the listed email address. Please allow a minimum of 1 day for processing. Please provide all necessary signatures.