- Academic Calendar/Academic Catalogs
- Metro Transit Pass
- Replacement ID Card
- Campus Crime Report
- Campus Map
- Campus Security
- Check Balance on ID Card
- Comet’s Connection
- CSP Ministry
- Document Services
- Employee Directory
- Generate Maintenance/Grounds Work Order
- Help Desk
- Marketing Requests
- Branding, Marketing and Web Requests, Submit News or Event
- Mission, Vision, and Promise
- Reset Your Password for Your Concordia Account
- Room/Equipment Request (FER)
- Strategic Plan
- Student Policies Handbook
- Title IX Reporting
- Address Change – Student Only
- Update Emergency Contact Information
- Additional Student Information
- View Addresses and Phone Numbers
- View Email Addresses
- Update-Insert Concordia Campus Alert Phone Number
- If you have given Concordia you cell number or have a Concordia cell phone you have been automatically enrolled in the Concordia Campus Alert texting system. Use the link above to update your phone number or add a new phone number.
- To opt out of the Concordia Campus Alert texting system use the link above, select your Concordia Campus Alert address, and click the delete address box in the center of the page. This will inactive your Concordia Campus Alert phone number.
- Registrar’s Office
- FERPA Policy
- Final Exam Schedule
- Registrar Forms
- Find forms like In-Progress Grade Request, Registration Restriction, University Withdrawl, etc.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- General information on SAP as well as readmission forms
- Student Information Release Authorization
- As a CSP student, you are able to share approved student information with supports (family members, etc.) Your supporter can request access from the CSP Community & Family Portal and follow the instructions below.
- How to request access to student information
- Click “Log in here.”
- Select the Graduation Cap icon at the top
- Click on “My Connections”
- Enter the student’s CSP email address
- Designate a PIN
- Select the areas that you would like to request access to
- Transcript Requests
- View Unofficial Transcript
- My Account
- Cohort – Request Term Receipt
- ABSN – Request Term Receipt
- Traditional – Request Term Receipt
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Shopping Sheet
- Financial Aid Awards
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Satisfactory Academic Financial Aid Policy
- Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Universe
- Verify My FAFSA
- Click the link above if you received an email indicating your FAFSA has been selected for review process which requires you to submit additional information.
- View 1098T
- Cohort Default Rate
- Cost of Attendance
- Transportation: $1,000 per semester for all students
- Books/Supplies: $1,000 per semester for all student
- Room/Board: $4,800 per semester for undergraduate students/$7,200 per semester for graduate and doctorate students
If your award is identified as sponsored by private donor(s), you may be contacted by the Advancement Office to complete a “Thank You Note” to the individual(s) who helped to make your grant at CSP possible. If you have questions regarding endowments, please contact Lesley Erickson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housing Down Payment Online
- Tuition and Fee Payments Online
- You will need to log in again with your Concordia username and password.
- Once logged in, you will see listed, by term, what your balance is. At the bottom of the page, select Make a Payment. If you have a balance on multiple terms, click on the small X next to the dollar amount to remove any term from the amount you are currently paying. Click Continue to make the payment.
- There will be a 2.75% non-refundable convenience fee for each credit card payment. Concordia does not receive this fee.
- A returned payment for any reason will be charged a $35 bank fee to your student account.
- Tuition and Fee Payment Procedure Fall
- Tuition and Fee Payment Procedure Spring
- Tuition and Fee Payments for Summer Semester are due June 15th.
Checks may be sent to:
PO Box 64065
St Paul, MN 55164-0065
Cash and check payments are accepted at the cashier window. Credit card payments on student accounts must be made online. Please include your student ID on all payments.
- Time Reporting
- Pay Stub
- Leave Balance
- Tax Forms
- General Employee information
- Student Employee Guide
- Direct Deposit Information
- Use this link to create or update your direct deposit information for payroll, student refunds, or employee reimbursements.
- Employees that want their payroll split between multiple bank accounts or want payroll funds to to into their student account please contact the HR office directly.