Student Life
Site Index  

Policies  |   Hours  |   Contact Us  |   About Us  |   Documents Index  |   Forms Index  |   FAQ  |  

Popular Links:
Calendar Residence Life Home Staff  FAQs The Residence Halls Summer Housing How To Apply RAsHousing Agreement

For Our Students:

Residence Life


RA Application Information:

RA applicaitons are now available! Click on "Forms Index" and download the RA Information sheet, RA Application, and Reference Form.

Contact Sharon Schewe ( or Heidi Goettl ( if you have any questions.

Contact Residence Life Center
Heidi Goettl
Resident Life Manager
Office: 651-641-8704

Concordia University
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104-5494
Local: 651-641-8230
Toll-Free: 1-800-333-4705

Site Index