1. Communication & Mass Media Complete: Incorporates the content of CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields. Contains a contains a Communication Thesaurus and over 5,400 Author Profiles. Trial dates: April 25 - June 30th.
2. Gender Studies Database: Combines the Women's Studies International and Men's Studies databases with the coverage of sexual diversity issues, with coverage spanning from 1972 to the present. Trial dates: April 25 - June 30th.
3. CINAHL Plus with Full Text: Comprehensive nursing & allied health research database, providing full text for more than 770 journals indexed in CINAHL. Of those, 464 are not found with full text in any version of Academic Search, Health Source or Nursing & Allied Health Collection. The database also provides full text for more than 275 books/monographs, and indexing for more than 4,600 journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. The database contains more than 2.8 million records dating back to 1981. Trial dates: March 1 - May 31.
4. SPORTDiscus with Full Text: Comprehensive source of full text for sports & sports medicine journals, providing full text for 550 journals indexed in SPORTDiscus. Of those, 393 are not found with full text in any version of Academic Search, Health Source, or Biomedical Reference Collection, with full-text coverage dating back to 1985. Trial dates: March 1 - May 31.
5. Minitex Database Trials: Lots of video and e-Book resources, including Gale In Context Databases (Biography, Global Issues, GREENR, Science, U.S. History, and World History), Alexander Street Press Counseling and Therapy in Video, Alexander Street Press Filmakers Library Online, Alexander Street Press Education in Video, Alexander Street Press Music Online, Films on Demand Master Academic Collection, Gale Virtual Reference Library, Palgrave Connect e-Books, and Plunkett Research Online. Access instructions provided here: http://www.minitex.umn.edu/Electronic/Spring2011.aspx
Trial dates: April 5 - May 13.
Please send feedback about these trials to firstname.lastname@example.org.