Email Forwarding Guidelines for Faculty & Staff
Starting on Tuesday, July 26th 2006, Computer Services is instituting a new policy on the forwarding of email.
- A staff member who leaves the university does not retain access to his/her email account.
- If a staff member leaves the university, a supervisor can request that the email be forwarded to his/her account.
- The Computer Services department will only forward mail for a one month timeframe.
- A faculty member who leaves the university can request to have his/her email account forwarded for a three months time span.
- A faculty member who retires and is deemed an emeritus, will be allowed to keep his/her email account indefinitely.